2 days (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Lunch on Day 2
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Pick up will be at the hotel or residence specified by the traveler generally all locations Johannesburg and Pretoria.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by at least 1 adult
- Infant seats are available for transfer vehicle on request if advised at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions but please bring warm jacket even in summer and hat and scarf in winter as wind generated by the OSV can be chill. Please wear comfortable walking shoes to assist climbing into the OSV and walking to waterholes and viewing spots.
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Mmilo Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2-Days Pilanesberg best chance to view "Big 5" with private extended safari ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-Days Pilanesberg best chance to view "Big 5" with private extended safari ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2-Days Pilanesberg best chance to view "Big 5" with private extended safari ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2-Days Pilanesberg best chance to view "Big 5" with private extended safari ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences