Explore our promoted experiences
- A guided tour of Pokhara’s top attractions
- Combine natural and cultural highlights with six impressive stops
- Get an insider’s view of the city’s religious monuments, including the World Peace Pagoda
- Discover hard-to-find locations, from a sacred cave to Hindus to a little out-of-the-way waterfall
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We can also arrange for Hotel pickups and drops upon request.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Himalayan Glacier
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms