9 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
On this full-day, small-group day trip, you’ll head along the scenic Pacific Coast Highway to luxurious Hearst Castle, beating the crowds with an early arrival. Enjoy a tour of the main house before hitting the coastal town of Cambria for a lunch break, followed by optional wine tastings at three different wineries. Tours include snacks and water, the Grand Rooms tour ticket, and comfortable transfers on a private bus.
- A small-group day trip to Hearst Castle, plus three different wineries
- Enjoy ample wine storage onboard the bus, with shipping boxes and wine skins available for purchase
- Group sizes are capped to guarantee a personalized and intimate experience all day long
- Enjoy light snacks and chilled bottled water onboard the bus
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned mini-bus
Hearst Castle Grand Rooms Tour Ticket
Visit 2 local wineries (tasting fees included)
Visit Tin City (time here is at your own expense)
Purchases in Tin City (choose between wine, beer, cider, distilled spirits, ice cream and more!)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from Paso Robles & Atascadero between 8:15 – 8:45 AM.
Drop-off to Paso Robles & Atascadero between 5:15 - 5:45 PM.
We will confirm the exact pick-up time & location the evening before your tour.
Please Note: We're unable to pick up and drop off in San Simeon, Cambria or Morro Bay.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A current valid photo ID is required on the day of travel
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. Wear comfortable shoes and bring layers as the weather is subject to sudden changes. Often, the coastal weather can be cool with some fog and Paso Robles can be much warmer with lots of sunshine. It’s also a good idea to bring sunscreen.
- By California law, any children under the age of 8 years old, as well as any children shorter than 4’9” must be secured in a car seat or booster seat. Toast Tours DOES NOT provide a car seat or booster seat, and it is your responsibility to provide this yourself. Children under the age of 8 years old will not be allowed on the vehicle if you do not have a car seat or booster seat.
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 26 travelers
- OPERATED BY Toast Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "I would highly recommend this tour to anyone looking to have a great time!!" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
The Original Hearst Castle & Paso Robles Wine Country Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsArchitecture ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingSan Luis ObispoPaso RoblesFood Tours - CaliforniaBus Tours - CaliforniaWine Tastings - CaliforniaArchitecture Tours - CaliforniaFull-day Tours - CaliforniaFood Tours - San Luis ObispoBus Tours - San Luis ObispoWine Tastings - San Luis ObispoArchitecture Tours - San Luis ObispoFull-day Tours - San Luis ObispoFood Tours - Pismo BeachBus Tours - Pismo BeachWine Tastings - Pismo BeachArchitecture Tours - Pismo BeachFull-day Tours - Pismo BeachCategory