9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Visit two of the most visually stunning attractions in the Île de France on this private full-day tour of Giverny and Versailles from Paris, including lunch, luxury transport, and skip-the-line admission tickets. Walk in the footsteps of Impressionist icon Claude Monet with a tour of his magnificent former residence and colorful gardens. After lunch, explore Louis XIV’s opulent Palace of Versailles, and enjoy priority access, an interactive audio guide, and entrance to the spectacular musical gardens or fountains show (summer only).
- Skip the line
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
Saved to wishlist!
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Interactive audioguide and map in Versailles
Lunch (drinks included) at Versailles in front of the Chateau ( if option chosen - or 1 hour free time)
Hotel pickup and drop-off (Paris hotels only)
Round-trip private transfer by air conditioned premium car or luxury minivan
English speaking chauffeur
All Fees and Taxes
Lunch, if option not chosen
Hotel pickup and drop-off outside Paris
Audioguide in Giverny
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from your residence in Paris
Address: Your Paris hotel (zip codes 75001-75020)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers (children included)
- Please specify children's ages when booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required ( if lunch option chosen)
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children accepted starting 3 years old.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY PARIS WEBSERVICES
You can cancel up to 31 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 31 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 30 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 30 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Giverny & Versailles Skip the Line Private Day Trip with Audioguide from Paris
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursAudio GuidesHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportParisBus Tours - Île-de-FranceAudio Guides - Île-de-FranceHistorical Tours - Île-de-FranceFull-day Tours - Île-de-FranceBus Tours - Marne-la-ValléeAudio Guides - Marne-la-ValléeHistorical Tours - Marne-la-ValléeFull-day Tours - Marne-la-ValléeBus Tours - BloisAudio Guides - BloisHistorical Tours - BloisFull-day Tours - BloisCategory
Viaduc des Arts Tours & TicketsChamps de Mars Tours & TicketsParis Currency Museum Tours & TicketsStade de France Tours & TicketsHotel de Ville Tours & TicketsLadurée Paris Tours & TicketsLa Madeleine Tours & TicketsPetit Palais Tours & TicketsLes Ombres Restaurant Tours & TicketsNotre-Dame Cathedral Towers (Tours de la Cathédrale Notre-Dame) Tours & TicketsBastille Opera House (Opéra Bastille) Tours & TicketsParadis Latin Tours & TicketsMaison de Victor Hugo Tours & TicketsPlace de la République Tours & TicketsParis Sewer Museum (Musée des Égouts de Paris) Tours & TicketsGrandes Écuries de Chantilly Tours & TicketsÉcole Militaire Tours & TicketsCarnavalet Museum (Musée Carnavalet) Tours & TicketsQuai Branly Museum (Musée du Quai Branly) Tours & TicketsShakespeare and Company Bookstore Tours & Tickets