2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the charming streets of Montmartre with this small group tour. Your guide will take you to a mix of iconic landmarks and off-the-beaten-track sights, from the Moulin Rouge windmill to the home of Vincent Van Gogh. You'll also get to try croissants at an award-winning bakery, explore the vineyards of Montmartre, and pass through a secret passageway into a cobbled back street.
- Sample croissants at one of the neighborhood’s best bakeries
- Visit the former abode of Vincent Van Gogh
- Check out iconic Montmartre sights such as Moulin Rouge and Sacré Coeur
- See where urban wine grapes are grown in the vineyards of Montmartre
Saved to wishlist!
Local English-speaking guide
Additional food and drinks
Tips/gratuities for your guide
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a child-friendly tour. Children between the ages of 6 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tou. Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge. Please inform us at the time of booking if you’ll be bringing a child under the age of 6.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes and bring an umbrella on rainy days.
- The itinerary might be slightly modified on public holidays, as some of shops we usually stop at might be closed.
- For your Intrepid Urban Adventure you will be in a small group of a maximum of 12 people.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Effective Sept 1, 2021, travellers 18+ must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination. Children 6-17 must present a negative COVID-19 test (PCR or lateral flow) conducted maximum 72 hours prior, proof of recovery dated up to 9 months or proof of vaccination. View full policy at urbanadventures.com/vaccine
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Urban Adventures - France
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the social distancing policy during Paris Hidden Montmartre Small-Group or Private Walking Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Paris Hidden Montmartre Small-Group or Private Walking Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Paris Hidden Montmartre Small-Group or Private Walking Tour
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingParisWalking Tours - Île-de-FranceHistorical Tours - Île-de-FranceWalking Tours - Marne-la-ValléeHistorical Tours - Marne-la-ValléeWalking Tours - BloisHistorical Tours - BloisCategory
Maison de Victor HugoPort-Royal des Champs MuseumParis Zoological Park (Parc Zoologique de Paris)GivernyGrandes Écuries de ChantillyMusee DelacroixParis Wine Museum (Musée du Vin Paris)Jeu de PaumeArmy Museum (Musee de l'Armee)Pierre Hermé PâtisseriePetit PalaisL'Atelier des Chefs Cooking SchoolLe MaraisBasilique du Sacré-CoeurBois de VincennesChamps de MarsMusée des Arts et Métiers Guimet Museum (Musée Guimet)Arc de TriompheGrevin Museum (Musée Grevin)