- Day trip to the Loire Valley's most important chateaux
- Gain skip-the-line access to Chateau de Chambord and Chenonceau, aka the Ladies' Castle
- Travel round-trip in the comfort of a luxury coach from Paris
- Choice of licensed guide or audio guide offers flexibility
Departure & Return
Metro Station : Cour Saint Emilion - Line 14 (Exit N°1 - 2) Straight Across the Bercy Village, meet our representative with a Pariscityvision sign BUS : N°24 + 111 + 109 Stop Terroirs de France
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Head straight inside with your skip-the-line ticket and discover the richly decorated interiors. Admire the double-helix staircase reputedly designed by Leonardo Da Vinci, and listen to live or audio commentary about the French aristocracy.
Next, a picturesque drive leads you to the sumptuous royal residence of Chenonceau, nicknamed the "ladies’ castle" for the prominent women who have lived there throughout history. Skip the ticket line and be enchanted by its picturesque riverside views.
Your guide will offer recommendations on excellent restaurants and cafes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Mondays and Saturdays include a tour of Amboise instead of Chambord
- Lunch included in winter ( Nov to March)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paris CityVision
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms