- 1-hour French bakery tour in Paris
- Go behind the scenes of an authentic Parisian boulangerie
- Learn how the classic French baguette is made
- Discover the secrets of French pastries and hear bread-making tips from your knowledgeable French baker
- Take home a freshly baked French baguette and croissant
Departure & Return
Closest Metro: Lamarck-Caulaincourt (M12). There are multiple bakeries with this name in Paris; please ensure you go to the one on Rue Caulaincourt!
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
This is no bread factory, this is an independent Parisian bakery where the work is still done by knowledgeable bakers on a daily basis. Watch as your guide demonstrates how the machinery works and how famous French baguettes are made. Learn the impressive history of French baking as well as some time-honored baking tips. Your baker and guide's passion for French baking comes through.
Along with all of the newfound knowledge you'll gain during this boulangerie tour, you'll also leave with a freshly-baked baguette and croissant to enjoy later.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- For ages 6 and up. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements or too many passengers in one booking that would overbook the class. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternate date or full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers with sensitive airborne food allergies.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Meeting the French
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.