3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Explore Palm Springs and Indian Canyons by bike and on foot during a half-day tour from downtown Palm Springs. With guide, bike rental, and snacks included, it’s easy to discover one of southern California’s most scenic city and desert landscapes. You'll ride through Palm Springs on a 10-mile (17-km) loop to Indian Canyons, then hike in the canyon at a leisurely pace suitable for reasonably active people.
- See more of the Palm Springs region with a guided outdoors tour
- Learn about the region's history and wildlife
- Ideal for participants who enjoy moderately challenging exercise
- Includes use of bike and helmet, snacks, and entrance fees
Saved to wishlist!
Use of bicycle
Use of helmet
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
1590 S Palm Canyon Dr, Palm Springs, CA 92264, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Big Wheel Tours, Inc.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Palm Springs Indian Canyons Bike and Hike?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Palm Springs Indian Canyons Bike and Hike?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Palm Springs Indian Canyons Bike and Hike?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Palm Springs Indian Canyons Bike and Hike?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "If you wait too long, the trip gets cancelled due to lack of participation." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Palm Springs Indian Canyons Bike and Hike
3 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingMountain Bike ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPalm SpringsHiking - CaliforniaMountain Bike Tours - CaliforniaHiking - La JollaMountain Bike Tours - La JollaHiking - Anaheim & Buena ParkMountain Bike Tours - Anaheim & Buena ParkCategory