3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Indulge your love of Hawaiian cuisine with local foodie and Emmy Award-winning host of “Cooking Hawaiian Style” Lanai Tabura. After a convenient hotel pickup, head to Tabura’s favorite authentic spots—grocery stores and a taro factory, an old-school bakery and shaved ice shop. Sample complimentary delicious dishes like poke, Spam musubi, and manapua, and learn everything you want to know about Hawaiian food.
- Experience authentic Hawaiian flavors with local food expert Lanai Tabura
- Get off the beaten path and find the best spots for delicious Hawaiian food
- Taste poke, manapua, Spam musubi, and other local culinary treats
- Make the most of limited time with convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Departure & Return
Complimentary pick-up from your hotel in Waikiki or Honolulu Pier
Courtyard by Marriott Waikiki Beach , 400 Royal Hawaiian Ave, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815-2837 The Grand Islander by Hilton Grand Vacations , 2023 Kalia Rd, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815-1917 Real Select Vacations at The Ritz-Carlton Waikiki , 383 Kalaimoku St, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815-2298 Hilton Garden Inn Waikiki Beach , 2330 Kuhio Ave, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815-2951
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Not recommended for child aged 7 and under
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hawaii Aloha Travel LLC d/b/a Secret Hawaii Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Oahu Food Tour with Emmy-Winning 'Cooking Hawaiian Style' Host
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeHonoluluFood Tours - HawaiiFood Tours - MauiFood Tours - KauaiCategory
Magic IslandHonolulu ZooHonolulu HarborShangri La Museum of Islamic Art, Culture & DesignPearl Harbor Aviation MuseumWaikiki AquariumUSS Bowfin Submarine Museum and ParkKCC Farmers’ MarketBishop MuseumAla Moana CenterQueen Emma Summer PalaceParadise Cove LuauHonolulu HaleKo OlinaHanauma BayKaau CraterKoko Crater Coconut Island (Moku o Loe)Lyon ArboretumUSS Arizona Memorial