5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
With a dedicated guide at your side, walk in the footsteps of Scottish tea baron Sir Thomas Lipton. Immerse yourself in the history of tea in Sri Lanka, listening to commentary from your guide as you explore. Visit the Dambathenne Tea factory, walk through the tea plantations, and visit Sir Lipton's Seat. A private tour allows you to explore at your own pace and ask plenty of questions.
- Private tour for your party only
- Transportation via tuk tuk
- Dedicated guide provides commentary and navigation
- Travel at your own pace and ask questions
Saved to wishlist!
Transports will be available on Tuk Tuk.
Water bottles and snacks.
Food and Drinks.
Entrance fees where not specified.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your Hotel in Ella
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 3 people per booking
- Comfortable clothes for cooler weather, walking shoes and hats recommended for this tour.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Lakpura LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Lipton's Seat View Point from Ella ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Lipton's Seat View Point from Ella ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Lipton's Seat View Point from Ella ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Lipton's Seat View Point from Ella ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Lipton's Seat View Point from Ella
5 to 6 hours
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesRail ToursNature and WildlifeTuk Tuk Tours Eco ToursHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesNuwara EliyaUnique Experiences - Central Sri LankaRail Tours - Central Sri LankaNature and Wildlife - Central Sri LankaTuk Tuk Tours - Central Sri LankaEco Tours - Central Sri LankaHalf-day Tours - Central Sri LankaUnique Experiences - KandyRail Tours - KandyNature and Wildlife - KandyTuk Tuk Tours - KandyEco Tours - KandyHalf-day Tours - KandyUnique Experiences - HambantotaRail Tours - HambantotaNature and Wildlife - HambantotaTuk Tuk Tours - HambantotaEco Tours - HambantotaHalf-day Tours - HambantotaCategory