5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Helmets, Safety glasses, Backup vehicle, Backup bikes
Refreshment with cookies
Free pick-up / drop-off from/to Ella
Harness and the safety equipment needed for the ride (for Zip line)
Helmet if required (for Zip line)
Instructions and assistance (for Zip line)
Food and Beverages
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up you from your Hotel in Ella
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- We recommend jeans, shorts, tights, shirts, t-shirts, yoga pants and any other clothing that is not too baggy or loose. Casual clothing is fine. The harness will be provided to you to be worn on top of your clothing, so covered clothes will keep you comfortable during the flight.
- If you have loose hair you need to tie it up. Bring something which you can tie up your hair for a comfortable fun-filled ride.
- Looking for an adrenaline kick you’ll never forget? Soar through the air on South Asia’s fastest mega zip line offered by Flying Ravana – a hair-raising ride you have to experience to believe. However, there are height & weight requirements to meet, as the harness must be able to fit around your body and be safely secured.(Minimum Weight: 30 kg, Minimum Height: 90 cm, Maximum Weight: 110 kg, Maximum Height : 210 cm)
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Lakpura LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Adventure Cycling in Ella?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Adventure Cycling in Ella?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Adventure Cycling in Ella?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Adventure Cycling in Ella?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Adventure Cycling in Ella
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNuwara EliyaMountain Bike Tours - Central Sri LankaHalf-day Tours - Central Sri LankaMountain Bike Tours - KandyHalf-day Tours - KandyMountain Bike Tours - HambantotaHalf-day Tours - HambantotaCategory