5 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Qualified guide on the hike
One cane of Beer per person (625 ml)
any expenses on personal nature
Anything not mentioned in the Inclusions
Hotel pick up and drop-off (If you need we can arrange transport / payment direct)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The driver will pick you up from the hotel you are staying around Haputale. If you are in out of Haputale we can arrange the transport with additional charges.You can share the details of you via whats app (+94 71 971 5487 / +94 71 687 0829 ) and will share you the driver details and the charges accordingly.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ceylon Boutique Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Babarakanda and Lanka ella waterfall Trek in Sri Lanka ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Babarakanda and Lanka ella waterfall Trek in Sri Lanka ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Babarakanda and Lanka ella waterfall Trek in Sri Lanka ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Babarakanda and Lanka ella waterfall Trek in Sri Lanka ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Babarakanda and Lanka ella waterfall Trek in Sri Lanka
3 hours 45 minutes
4 hours 10 minutes
5 hours 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesNuwara EliyaHiking - Central Sri LankaHiking - KandyHiking - HambantotaCategory