- History fans uncover Central Park's storied past on this historian-led tour
- Enjoy a more personal experience, with a guided tour capped at 15 guests
- Easily fit the tour in your day, since you're done in just a couple of hours
- Tour an area of the park most interesting to you—the north, south, or middle
Departure & Return
Wednesdays and Thursday weekly - South Secrets Tour Meets on Broadway side of the Museum of Arts and Design Check in with the Guide
This tour ends at Central Park West and West 72nd Street. There are trains and your guide is committed to helping you get to your next destination.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Manhattan and Beyond Tours llc
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.