Explore our promoted experiences
- 3.5-hour activity package combines four different water sports
- Snorkel, banana boat, parasailing jet skiing
- Included lunch, beach chair, and umbrella
- Round-trip hotel transportation
- All instruction and equipment included
Departure & Return
Cabbage Beach, Paradise Island (entrance next to the Riu Hotel), check in by the My Own Water Sports tent or umbrella.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Hop on a jet ski for the first 15 minutes, splashing through the water with a partner or on your own. Then, transfer to a parasailing boat to sail high over the coastline for 5 to 7 minutes. Get views of Paradise Island and Cabbage Beach.
The adventure continues with a 3.5-mile (5.6-km) ride on a banana boat towed behind a power boat. With a flotation device and life jacket, bump and bounce across the waters for about 15 minutes.
Finally, spend an hour snorkeling at a local reef. No experience is necessary, all equipment is provided.
Refuel with an included lunch on the beach, where you'll also be provided with your own beach umbrella and lounger.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY My Own Water Sports Ltd.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "The only thing I would recommend is to bring a few one's for tips, but it was so worth it!" See review