2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
The Saints and Sinners Walking Tour of New Orleans is not your typical tourist expedition. Lose yourself and a part of your innocence on this adults-only trip through the best and worst of the Big Easy. It's a tour that shines a light on the lurid past, present and future of this historic city. Leave your kids at the hotel and channel your inner sinner for this voyage through the New Orleans' heart of darkness.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Saved to wishlist!
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 17 years
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY French Quarter Phantoms
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Shared 2 Hours Saints and Sinners Walking Tour in New Orleans?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Shared 2 Hours Saints and Sinners Walking Tour in New Orleans?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Shared 2 Hours Saints and Sinners Walking Tour in New Orleans?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "The tour was two hours long, which was just long enough." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Shared 2 Hours Saints and Sinners Walking Tour in New Orleans
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 40 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursMarketsFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingNew OrleansFood Tours - LouisianaWalking Tours - LouisianaMarkets - LouisianaFull-day Tours - LouisianaFood Tours - Orange BeachWalking Tours - Orange BeachMarkets - Orange BeachFull-day Tours - Orange BeachFood Tours - DestinWalking Tours - DestinMarkets - DestinFull-day Tours - DestinCategory
Old Ursuline Convent Tours & TicketsFrenchmen Street Tours & TicketsFaubourg Marigny Tours & TicketsOgden Museum of Southern Art Tours & TicketsAudubon Park Tours & TicketsSydney and Walda Besthoff Sculpture Garden Tours & TicketsNew Canal Lighthouse Tours & TicketsSt. Joseph Plantation Tours & TicketsHard Rock Cafe New Orleans Tours & TicketsPreservation Hall Tours & TicketsHotel Monteleone Tours & TicketsNew Orleans School of Cooking Tours & TicketsLake Pontchartrain Tours & TicketsHoumas House Tours & TicketsLaura Plantation Tours & TicketsPort of New Orleans (Port NOLA) Tours & TicketsBackstreet Cultural Museum Tours & TicketsCabildo Tours & TicketsLafayette Square Tours & TicketsLouis Armstrong Park Tours & Tickets