- 2-hour vampire tour in New Orleans
- Walk through dark and haunted streets where vampires roam
- Follow your knowledgeable guide into the realm of the undead and find out what lurks in the French Quarter
- Visit sites and movie locations associated with creatures of the night
- Go to a vampire tavern, if you dare!
Departure & Return
Tour departs from the Front of the Gates of Jackson Square on Chartres Street between St Ann and St Peter Streets
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Immerse yourself in the realm between fact and fiction as you see famous hotspots for the undead like a renowned vampire bar and visit the filming site of Interview with a Vampire. Between stops, marvel at the timeless beauty of the French Quarter by night, and learn more about the city’s haunted history full of general wickedness and oddity. By the end of tour, you’ll understand why New Orleans is an ideal backdrop for classic and contemporary vampire myth (or real‐life vampire activity!).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travelers
- OPERATED BY Haunted History Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.