2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Maximize time in New Orleans with a sightseeing bus tour. Explore beyond the beauty of the French Quarter to see other neighborhoods including the Garden District, Treme, and the 9th Ward. Learn about city culture and history as you travel along Frenchmen Street, Esplanade Avenue, and more.
- Discover New Orleans beyond the French Quarter
- Move quickly through neighborhoods with a bus tour
- See Treme, the Garden District, and Marigny
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance to Cemetery on 9:00AM and 12:30PM tour
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
620 Decatur St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
Outside Landry's Seafood at our Tour Booth.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY New Orleans Ghost Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during New Orleans Sightseeing City Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during New Orleans Sightseeing City Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "I highly recommend this on your first day of a visit so that you have context about people, places, and things that help for the rest of your stay." See review
- "However, I would not recommend being on the 4PM tour as the end of it was in the dark and therefore had limited visibility." See review
- "Highly recommend it for families with older kiddos and adults." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
New Orleans Sightseeing City Tour
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 45 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingNew OrleansBus Tours - LouisianaCity Tours - LouisianaBus Tours - Orange BeachCity Tours - Orange BeachBus Tours - DestinCity Tours - DestinCategory
New Canal Lighthouse Tours & TicketsChalmette National Historical Park Tours & TicketsMusical Legends Park Tours & TicketsFrenchmen Street Tours & TicketsSydney and Walda Besthoff Sculpture Garden Tours & TicketsLongue Vue House and Gardens Tours & TicketsSt. Joseph Plantation Tours & TicketsNapoleon House Tours & TicketsAudubon Butterfly Garden and Insectarium Tours & TicketsLafayette Cemetery No. 1 Tours & TicketsNational WWII Museum Tours & TicketsLower Ninth Ward Tours & TicketsMagazine Street Tours & TicketsAudubon Aquarium of the Americas Tours & TicketsLafayette Square Tours & TicketsConfederate Memorial Hall Museum Tours & TicketsCourt of Two Sisters Tours & TicketsNew Orleans School of Cooking Tours & TicketsPort of New Orleans (Port NOLA) Tours & TicketsHotel Monteleone Tours & Tickets