3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Enrich your visit to New Orleans with a half-day cooking class. Learn to prepare authentic Louisiana cuisine with a professional chef and a small group of like-minded foodies. After completing your lesson, sit down to enjoy the meal and receive a complimentary wine and local beer, a souvenir apron, and a collection of recipes included in the cost of the course.
- Take a lesson in authentic New Orleanian cooking with an expert chef
- Prepare classic Louisiana dishes during a fun and delicious half-day class
- Enjoy the fruits of your labor and share a meal with your fellow students
- Get complimentary wine and beer, plus recipes and an apron to take home
Saved to wishlist!
BBQ Shrimp and Grits
Cooking class + meal
Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages (beer, red or white wine, iced tea, lemonade, coffee)
$10 fee payable on site for special requests due to dietary restrictions
Departure & Return
524 St Louis St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
New Orleans School of Cooking
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough guests to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Dress code is casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY New Orleans School of Cooking
You can cancel up to 3 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 3 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3-Hour Hands-On Cooking Class in New Orleans?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 3-Hour Hands-On Cooking Class in New Orleans?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- "Bring some tunes (your own Bluetooth speaker) and it will be even more perfect." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
3-Hour Hands-On Cooking Class in New Orleans
8 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeNew OrleansCooking Classes - LouisianaCooking Classes - Orange BeachCooking Classes - DestinCategory
1850 HouseMercedes-Benz SuperdomeNew Orleans Pharmacy MuseumLafayette SquareLafayette Cemetery No. 1Old U.S. MintFrenchmen StreetSt. Louis CathedralChalmette National Historical ParkNew Orleans Museum of Art (NOMA)CabildoSydney and Walda Besthoff Sculpture GardenNapoleon HouseSan Francisco PlantationLouis Armstrong ParkRoyal StreetLouisiana Children's Museum (LCM)Mardi Gras WorldAudubon ParkBackstreet Cultural Museum