- Visit world-renowned restaurants in New Orleans and discover the finest Louisiana cooking
- Learn about the history of fine cooking in New Orleans from your enthusiastic guide
- Enjoy authentic Louisiana food tastings from famous eateries
- Customize your tour to suit your own tastes
Departure & Return
Please meet your guide inside Roux Royale 600 Royal Street (corner with Toulouse)
Or end near starting location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please contact supplier before tour if you are vegetarian or have gluten allergies
- Additional language may be available upon request, but are not guaranteed
- Please advise of any food allergies in the Special Requirements field at the time of booking.
- We love what we do and look forward to your visit!
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- While we can not accommodate all food allergies and dietary restrictions, there may be substitutions for vegetarian, gluten free and no pork, with 24 hour advance notice. Please check your confirmation voucher to ensure it is noted.
- Proof of vaccination or negative PCR Covid test from the last 72 hours is required by the City of New Orleans to enter all bars, restaurants and indoor vendors.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Destination Kitchen
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "This food walking tour of the French Quarter is a definite must , and if you have Wanda to be your guide, you will have a great time." See review
- "It’s a great idea to have a food tour at the beginning of your visit to become acquainted with some of the exceptional restaurants and cusine that you just know you’ll want more of." See review
- "This one is more of a history tour through the French Quarter, with added food stops - ie." See review