- Visit world-renowned restaurants in New Orleans and discover the finest Louisiana cooking
- Learn about the history of fine cooking in New Orleans from your enthusiastic guide
- Enjoy authentic Louisiana food tastings from famous eateries
- Customize your tour to suit your own tastes
Departure & Return
Please meet your guide inside Roux Royale 600 Royal Street (corner with Toulouse)
Or end near starting location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Additional language may be available upon request, but are not guaranteed
- Please advise of any food allergies in the Special Requirements field at the time of booking.
- We love what we do and look forward to your visit!
- This tour highlights set tastings and does not offer gluten-free or vegetarian options. Please advise us of any true food allergies.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Proof of vaccination or negative PCR Covid test from the last 72 hours is required by the City of New Orleans to enter all bars, restaurants and indoor vendors.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Destination Kitchen
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "This food walking tour of the French Quarter is a definite must , and if you have Wanda to be your guide, you will have a great time." See review
- "It’s a great idea to have a food tour at the beginning of your visit to become acquainted with some of the exceptional restaurants and cusine that you just know you’ll want more of." See review
- "This one is more of a history tour through the French Quarter, with added food stops - ie." See review