Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- 2-hour walking tour of the Treme neighborhood in New Orleans
- Hear music and learn about great musicians on a walking tour of a famously musical New Orleans neighborhood
- Listen to clips of songs before visiting locations related to the music
- Enjoy a tour that locates music and performers in the context of New Orleans music history
- Gain insight into the neighborhood that inspired the TV show of the same name
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Tour departs from The Voodoo Lounge, 718 N Rampart Street. (Corner of Orleans St & N Rampart Streets) Address: 718 N Rampart Street Directions: Straight up from the back of St Louis Cathedral - follow Orleans St - one block, cross over Bourbon Street, continue 3 blocks , we are on the left hand corner. Come inside The Voodoo Lounge to our ticket office to check in. Family friendly entrance on the Orleans Street side of the building. Dates: Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A small amount of walking is involved - One mile taken in an hour and forty five minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY French Quarter Phantoms
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.