- Guided swamp kayak tour near New Orleans
- Explore the bayous and wetlands of Louisiana on a tandem kayak
- Look for alligators and other swamp wildlife
- Great for beginners and experienced kayakers alike
- Get a paddling lesson before launching out
- Transportation from central New Orleans meeting point available
- Small group ensures personalized service
Departure & Return
Departure Point: *PLEASE BOOK DIRECT THROUGH US-->: NEW ORLEANS KAYAK SWAMP TOURS, * we have more availability & IF YOU ARE TAKING OUR SHUTTLE, PLEASE MEET AT THE PICKUP ONE HOUR AND 15 MINUTES PRIOR TO YOUR SCHEDULED TOUR TIME... Address: The Yard: 405 Frenchman St., New Orleans, LA 70116
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Bring swimsuit or light, layered synthetic clothing, windbreaker/fleece if cooler, change of clothes, towel, hat, sunglasses, sunglasses retainer, waterproof camera, and water
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY New Orleans Kayak Swamp Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.