- Airboat tour of the swamps surrounding New Orleans
- Cruise the atmospheric waterways in search of alligators
- Learn about the area’s flora and fauna from your guide
- Alternate between high-speed bursts and gentle cruising
- Capture fantastic photographs during regular stops
- Round-trip hotel transport included from New Orleans
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Due to safety concerns, pregnant women are not allowed on this tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Louisiana Tour company
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "if you go in winter dress warmly no matter what the forecast says!" See review
- "Be prepared for the wind and noise and to get a tiny bit wet, but so much fun!" See review
- "Shuttle ride is a little long if you're the first hotel pickup, but that was expected, and the shuttles were on time both ways." See review