Explore our promoted experiences
- Great introduction to the layout and history of New Orleans
- Get tips on where to dine, shop, and come back to on your own
- Cover more ground than walking, while biking at a comfortable pace
- Tours are owner-operated for personalized service
Departure & Return
LOCATION: All tours begin and end at 1735 Washington Ave (the corner of Baronne and Washington Ave). This is two blocks from the Washington (Garden District) stop on the St. Charles streetcar line. Please arrive 15min before your scheduled departure time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please provide heights of all children so we can determine the correct bike size.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paved Paradise Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands