3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Get the full New Orleans tasting experience with a 3-hour French Quarter cocktail and foodie tour! Discover the pillars of New Orleans’ restaurant scene with visits to renowned establishments such as Seafood Treasure for grilled oysters and Cafe du Monde for a warm beignet (or three!). Learn about local food and drink history from your savvy guide, and sip on some of New Orleans most celebrated drinks.
- 3-hour French Quarter and Riverwalk food and cocktail tour
- Enjoy seven hearty food tastings and four cocktail tastings at famous local establishments
- Discover New Orleans through the lens of its culinary history
- Hear insider stories about the food and drink scene from your guide
- Create your own favorites list of restaurants to come back to on your own
Saved to wishlist!
7 food tastings
4 cocktail tastings
Additional alcoholic beverages
Gratuities (15-20% recommended)
Departure & Return
N Peters St & Ursulines Ave, New Orleans, LA 70116, USA
Under the arch of the French Market
337 Chartres St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please contact supplier before tour if you are vegetarian or have gluten allergies
- Please advise of any food allergies in the Special Requirements field at the time of booking
- Additional language may be available upon request, but are not guaranteed
- Guests must be over 21 for alcoholic consumption and may be asked to present valid identification.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Destination Kitchen
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Small-Group French Quarter Cocktail and Foodie Crawl?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the social distancing policy during Small-Group French Quarter Cocktail and Foodie Crawl?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Small-Group French Quarter Cocktail and Foodie Crawl?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Small-Group French Quarter Cocktail and Foodie Crawl
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursCity ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingNew OrleansFood Tours - LouisianaCity Tours - LouisianaWalking Tours - LouisianaHalf-day Tours - LouisianaFood Tours - Orange BeachCity Tours - Orange BeachWalking Tours - Orange BeachHalf-day Tours - Orange BeachFood Tours - DestinCity Tours - DestinWalking Tours - DestinHalf-day Tours - DestinCategory
Magazine StreetDestrehan PlantationJean Lafitte National Historical Park and PreserveHotel MonteleoneHistoric New Orleans Collection (HNOC)Mercedes-Benz SuperdomeSan Francisco PlantationConfederate Memorial Hall MuseumSt. Louis CathedralJackson SquareWhitney Plantation MuseumNew Canal LighthouseNew Orleans Historic Voodoo MuseumHard Rock Cafe New OrleansLongue Vue House and GardensLouisiana Children's Museum (LCM)St. Joseph PlantationFaubourg MarignyFrenchmen StreetRoyal Street