- French Quarter walking tour: explore New Orleans’ oldest district
- Teacher-led tour where the kids are the focus
- Fun and interactive activities aimed at elementary-age children
- Learn about New Orleans’ history and Creole heritage
Departure & Return
The tour begins on the corner of Decatur Street and Dumaine Street in Dutch Alley. There is a little water fountain where we will be waiting for you.
The tour ends next to St. Louis Cathedral in Jackson Square.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY French Quartour Kids
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.