- Visit Oak Alley Plantation
- Take a boat tour of Barataria Swamp
- Learn about life during the plantation's zenith
- See an array of wetlands flora and fauna
- Round-trip transportation from New Orleans
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved at Oak Alley
- Hotel information and valid contact number required at time of booking.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Most of the house & trails are wheel chair accessible. Foldable wheelchairs are convenient for movement around the grounds and in the plantation house.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
- OPERATED BY Louisiana Tour company
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "great places to visit on any trip to NOLA, both quite close to city, to make a day trip to both feasible." See review