4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Get the best of Louisiana with this historical tour that combines all the flavors of New Orleans with a trip into the past. You'll follow your expert guide to eight different locations throughout the city that include Creole restaurants, cocktail lounges, sandwich shops and pre-Civil War bars. This tour includes samples of up to ten different dishes, plus four full-sized drinks that showcase the best of Louisiana's culinary and cocktail heritage. This is the perfect tour for foodies and allows travelers to sample the best in a single afternoon!
- Taste some of Louisiana's most famous dishes and see the city's top restaurants and bars
- Small-group size ensures personalized attention
- Get the inside scoop on local cuisine from your expert guide
- Tour includes eight dishes and four full-sized drinks
Saved to wishlist!
This tour features a set menu and does not have a gluten-free, pork-free or vegetarian option
Please notify us of any food allergies (not aversions) during check-out
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Not conducive to vegetarian/vegan diet
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- All venues are subject to change based on availability
- Must provide proof of at least one dose of an approved COVID vaccine or negative PCR test within 72 hours to enter venues.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Doctor Gumbo Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during New Orleans Cocktail and Food History Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during New Orleans Cocktail and Food History Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during New Orleans Cocktail and Food History Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during New Orleans Cocktail and Food History Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
New Orleans Cocktail and Food History Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingNew OrleansFood Tours - LouisianaWalking Tours - LouisianaHistorical Tours - LouisianaHalf-day Tours - LouisianaFood Tours - Orange BeachWalking Tours - Orange BeachHistorical Tours - Orange BeachHalf-day Tours - Orange BeachFood Tours - DestinWalking Tours - DestinHistorical Tours - DestinHalf-day Tours - DestinCategory
Sydney and Walda Besthoff Sculpture GardenHoumas HouseRoyal StreetNew Orleans School of CookingNew Orleans Historic Voodoo MuseumAudubon ParkAudubon Butterfly Garden and InsectariumLaLaurie MansionCourt of Two SistersFrenchmen StreetJean Lafitte National Historical Park and PreserveNational WWII MuseumThe PresbytèreNew Orleans Pharmacy MuseumLake PontchartrainSt. Joseph PlantationLouisiana Children's Museum (LCM)Old Ursuline ConventPort of New Orleans (Port NOLA)Backstreet Cultural Museum