- City Sightseeing hop-on hop-off tour of New Orleans
- Hop off at any of the stops including Jackson Square and the French Market
- Discover the French Quarter and the Garden District on guided walking tours
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
What To Expect
With your pass, hop on and off the double‐decker bus at any of the route’s locations. (Tour stops listed below). As you ride, learn about New Orleans’ history, from its rapid transfer of colonial hands over the last 300 years, to its architectural diversity and the vibrancy of its present‐day ‘cultural gumbo’. Explore the museums and eclectic shops along Canal Street, check out the local vendors and unique flora in Jackson Square or meander through the French Market. Between stops, stroll through New Orleans colorful neighborhoods, absorbing the city’s unparalleled character.
Your hop‐on hop‐off pass has a bonus feature! Your ticket includes an independent tour of the Lafayette Cemetery. You can take advantage of guided walking tours through the beautiful French Quarter and opulent Garden District, where you see gems of New Orleans architecture. No reservations are needed for these historic tours, which depart four times per day. You can also show your ticket for discounts at the Basin Street Station gift shop.
To end your New Orleans adventure, disembark at any stop along the route, any time you like.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates: All Year Round
- First Tour: 9:30am, Last Tour: 3:30pm
- Full Tour Duration: 120 Minutes
- Tour Departure Frequency: 30 Minutes
- English Commentary Only
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Lafayette Cemetery self- guided tour: Monday - Friday: 7:00am - 3:00pm, Saturday - Sunday: 8:00am - 4:00pm. Startin point - Bus stop 12 ( Currently not available)
- With your voucher, enjoy flexible access for up to 12 months from the travel date you select at check-out.
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note that during busy periods, frequency and capacity may be affected so please check locally for the latest timings.
- OPERATED BY City Sightseeing Ltd - USA and Middle East
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "A must if you have little time to explore or if you really want to know the real New Orleans!" See review
- "Hop-on-hop off bus is a great way to get a quick overview of the City and begin to understand the history of the City, specifically the French Quarters, Central Business District, and Garden Area." See review
- "It is worth it to spend a little more for the 3 day pass because of the two included walking tours which were very good" See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews