Explore our promoted experiences
- Learn about the city's founding as a French colony and hear tales from its colorful past
- Hear the backstories behind landmarks like Jackson Square, Café du Monde, the French Market and the Presbytere
- Stroll among the above-ground tombs at the legendary St Louis No. 1 cemetery
- Visit the final resting place of voodoo queen Marie Laveau
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Livery Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Overall this is a great tour to familiarize yourself with the French Quarter, I would highly recommend it to anyone who enjoys history and doesn’t mind walking for a few hours." See review