- Private full-day tour of Old and New Delhi with rickshaw ride
- See top attractions such as Jama Masjid, Qutub Minar, and India Gate
- Personalize your experience with tips from your private guide
- Includes buffet lunch, entrance fees, private guide and vehicle, and hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Pickup offered from Airport or any other desired pickup location in Delhi, Noida or Gurugram
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Stop first at Jama Masjid, built by Emperor Shah Jahan, and the largest mosque in India, with a courtyard that can hold as many as 25,000 worshippers.
Next, travel by rickshaw through the bustling streets of the Chandni Chowk bazaar. In the late morning, pass the Red Fort as you drive to Raj Ghat, a memorial to Mahatma Gandhi that marks his cremation site.
Have a buffet lunch at a local restaurant, then head back to New Delhi to see Qutub Minar Tower, which dates to the 11th century, followed by a stop at India Gate, a massive stone arch that stands 138 feet (42 meters) tall. It honors the more than 70,000 Indian soldiers who perished while fighting in the British Army.
Finish your tour with time for shopping at a local bazaar before your guide returns you to your hotel in the early evening.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Dress code is smart casual
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or serious medical conditions
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hire Taxi India
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience