- Airport transfer
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Family friendly
Departure & Return
The Meet and Assist executive will standing with a paging board that has your name on it as soon as you come out of the airplane and enter the terminal building via the aero-bridge/jetway that connects with the plane.
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Electric cart / buggy service is subject to availability and location of boarding gate, and might not be available due to high volume of passengers, availability from airport authority
- Electric cart / buggy service is available only on the international side of Terminal 3. It is neither available at Terminal 1C/D, nor at the domestic side of Terminal 3
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Delhi Airport Service
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff