5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Gain a deeper understanding of Mughal history, influence and rule on this popular tour of Delhi landmarks. Learn about the Sai Baba Temple and tour the picturesque Lodi Garden. Get an up close look at history as you walk through the Human Tomb. This memorable journey of culture and history concludes with a visit to the Akshardham Temple and a show at the musical fountains.
- Mughal Heritage Tour Including Lodhi Garden, Humayun Tomb and Akshardham Temple
- Learn about the history, culture and rule of Mughals
- Enjoy the personalized attention of your friendly guide
- Ideal for families
- Round-trip hotel transport and snacks included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Items ALLOWED in the complex:
- LADIES PURSE
- BABY FOOD
- WATER BOTTLE
- Note -Please take care of your personal belongings. Baby Food and water bottle are subjected to further check.
- Items NOT ALLOWED in the complex:
- MOBILE PHONES
- USB/PEN DRIVES
- MUSIC DEVICES
- ELECTRONIC ITEMS
- FOOD AND DRINK
- TOBACCO, ALCOHOL, DRUGS
- For a quick and smooth security check, we request you not bring these prohibited items with you. If you do happen to bring these items with you, please check them into the free cloakroom before entering the security check queue.
- DRESS CODE
- The Teample is a sacred house of God and a place of daily worship. To preserve its sanctity and spiritual ambience, a strict dress code operates within the complex.
- Upper Wear: Must cover the shoulders, chest, navel, and upper arms
- Lower Wear: Must be at least below knee-length
- Sarong: In case your dress does not comply with above requirement, a free sarong is provided for your visit (Refundable Deposit Rs. 100) Please return the sarong at the exit.
- During Sundays and holidays it is very crowded so you have to wait in queue to get entry inside the Temple
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY GeTs Holidays
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mughal Heritage Tour Including Lodhi Garden, Humayun Tomb and Akshardham Temple?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Mughal Heritage Tour Including Lodhi Garden, Humayun Tomb and Akshardham Temple?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Mughal Heritage Tour Including Lodhi Garden, Humayun Tomb and Akshardham Temple?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mughal Heritage Tour Including Lodhi Garden, Humayun Tomb and Akshardham Temple?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Mughal Heritage Tour Including Lodhi Garden, Humayun Tomb and Akshardham Temple
5 to 6 hours
3 hours 40 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNew DelhiBus Tours - AgraHistorical Tours - AgraHalf-day Tours - AgraBus Tours - RishikeshHistorical Tours - RishikeshHalf-day Tours - RishikeshBus Tours - JaipurHistorical Tours - JaipurHalf-day Tours - JaipurCategory
Safdarjung's TombSarojini Nagar MarketDelhi Old Fort (Purana Qila)MathuraKhan MarketFeroz Shah Kotla FortChandni ChowkLajpat Nagar Central MarketRajpath Sai Baba TempleJust Chill Water ParkTomb of I'timad-ud-DaulahLodhi GardensISKCON Temple DelhiConnaught PlaceSt. James’ Church (Skinner's Church)Lotus Temple (Bahá'í House of Worship)Karol BaghPaharganjShantivan