- 1-day bus tour of Delhi
- Hear onboard English-language commentary through the bus' speakers
- Shop for handicrafts from across India at the market stops
- See Delhi in air-conditioned comfort from a bus
- Enjoy a free Sightseeing Audio Guide App to enhance your walking tours of the most important landmarks
Departure & Return
Rama Krishna Ashram Metro Station, Gate No.3 – 8:05 am (recommended for Paharganj/Karolbagh/New Delhi Railway Station/Blueline-Metro/Rohini passengers)
Tourists who like to visit the Akshardham Temple can take a drop here, or they can take a convenient drop at any of the metro station en-route.
What To Expect
Your pass makes accessing museums and monuments a breez. Enjoy access to audio and video tours, guiding you through the most important heritage sites by downloading the app. Peruse the markets, sample savory local cuisine or wander the galleries and famed art museums. If you're looking for a more relaxed tour, just sit back and take in the loop in its entirety.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Lotus Temple remains closed on Sunday.
- Places will be shown provided they are open.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 33 travelers
- OPERATED BY Delhi City Hop On Hop Off Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms