- Marvel at the sights of the Taj Mahal at sunrise on a guided tour
- Enjoy a delicious breakfast at a prominent hotel
- Visit Agra Fort—another UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Delhi is included
Departure & Return
Pickup from Hotel / Airport or any other desired pickup location in Delhi, Noida or Gurugram
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Once you arrive in Agra, you’re in for a treat. Your first stop is at the Taj Mahal, and you'll be just in time for sunrise. See just how stunning the majestic palace looks under the beautiful rising sun before you head out with your guide on a tour of the grounds.
Take a break at nearby hotel where breakfast is served for you and your private group. Next up is the UNESCO World Heritage Site, Agra Fort. Admire the red sandstone the fort’s made out of as your guide fills you in on the history of the Mughal Dynasty’s former imperial residence.
Your last excursion in the city includes free time to shop for souvenirs (own expense). Agra is well known for its intricate handicrafts and embroidery work. Explore the area, and sit down for lunch at a local restaurant (own expense). At about 2pm, hop back into your vehicle for the 3-hour ride to Delhi. Your guide drops you off at your hotel at about 5pm.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Taj Mahal sunrise visit is subject to weather conditions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hire Taxi India
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "If you think you might get hungry, bringing a snack is a good idea, because you will not have breakfast until after you have seen the Taj Mahal." See review
- "Early is the key as we were first in line to enter the gate and quickly made our way to the best photos with virtually no one else in them." See review
- "Though you have to wake up every early in the morning, It's totally worth it!" See review