4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
$10 per person for private round trip transfer from your stay to our marina and back.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The private roundtrip transfer van pick up is additional cost at $10 per person from your stay to the marina and back.
- Nassau Bahamas Cruise Terminal, 3MH5+PWJ, Nassau, The Bahamas
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bahamas Land And Sea Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Half Day Charter?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Half Day Charter?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Half Day Charter?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Half Day Charter?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Half Day Charter
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsSkip-the-Line ToursNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursAttractions & MuseumsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingNassauShore Excursions - New Providence IslandSkip-the-Line Tours - New Providence IslandNature and Wildlife - New Providence IslandPorts of Call Tours - New Providence IslandAttractions & Museums - New Providence IslandShore Excursions - FreeportSkip-the-Line Tours - FreeportNature and Wildlife - FreeportPorts of Call Tours - FreeportAttractions & Museums - FreeportShore Excursions - MiamiSkip-the-Line Tours - MiamiNature and Wildlife - MiamiPorts of Call Tours - MiamiAttractions & Museums - MiamiCategory
Fort CharlottePirates of NassauHeritage Museum of the BahamasAtlantis, Paradise IslandGovernment HouseParliament SquareAquaventure at Atlantis Paradise IslandNassau Public Library & MuseumFort FincastleMarine Habitat at AtlantisParadise Island National Art Gallery of the Bahamas (NAGB)Junkanoo Expo MuseumArawak CayChrist Church Cathedral