6 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Sonoma City Manager , 1 The Plz, Sonoma, CA 95476, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
Pikcup would be in front of Sonoma City Hall
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Rides by me
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sidecar Sonoma Valley Wine tours ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Sidecar Sonoma Valley Wine tours ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Sidecar Sonoma Valley Wine tours ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sidecar Sonoma Valley Wine tours ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Sidecar Sonoma Valley Wine tours
6 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsFood, Wine & NightlifeNapa & SonomaFood Tours - CaliforniaWine Tastings - CaliforniaFood Tours - SausalitoWine Tastings - SausalitoFood Tours - San FranciscoWine Tastings - San FranciscoCategory
Napa Valley Wine Train Tours & TicketsV Marketplace Tours & TicketsJacuzzi Family Vineyards Tours & TicketsCastello di Amorosa Tours & TicketsCalistoga Tours & TicketsSutter Home Family Vineyards Tours & TicketsOxbow Public Market Tours & TicketsHopMonk Tavern Tours & TicketsAndretti Winery Tours & TicketsGrgich Hills Estate Tours & TicketsSebastopol Tours & TicketsAlexander Valley Tours & TicketsBenziger Family Winery Tours & TicketsGloria Ferrer Caves and Vineyards Tours & TicketsZD Wines Tours & TicketsSafari West Tours & TicketsOld Faithful Geyser of California Tours & TicketsBeringer Tours & TicketsDry Creek Valley Tours & TicketsRaymond Vineyards Tours & Tickets