10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Bike, hike, and sail your way through Hell's Gate National Park on this private guided tour from Nairobi. Keep your eyes out for sightings of animals such as baboons and buffaloes inside the park, and then take the waters of Lake Naivasha to see hippos and birds. This tour also includes a visit to a Maasai community, hotel pickup and drop-off, and a break for lunch at your own expense.
- Private tour of Hells Gate National Park and Lake Naivasha from Nairobi
- Ride a bike through the park for an opportunity to see local wildlife in its natural environment
- Walk along the Hells Gate Gorge and explore this natural attraction up close
- Ride a boat across Lake Naivasha and look out for hippos, birds, and more aquatic life
- Private tour operated with just you and your private party and guide
- Visit a Maasai village to learn more about Maasai culture
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Bicycle Hire Charges at Hell's Gate
Professional Hell's Gate Guide
Services of Experienced English speaking driver/ guide
Hell's gate entrance fee
Boat Ride Charge US$20 per person
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up available from Airbnb and private Apartments
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Wilson Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gracepatt Ecotours Kenya
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Hell's Gate and Lake Naivasha Guided Tour from Nairobi?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Hell's Gate and Lake Naivasha Guided Tour from Nairobi?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Hell's Gate and Lake Naivasha Guided Tour from Nairobi?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Hell's Gate and Lake Naivasha Guided Tour from Nairobi
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisExtremeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingNaivashaNairobi4WD Tours - Central KenyaSporting Events - Central KenyaBus Tours - Central KenyaNature and Wildlife - Central KenyaSafaris - Central KenyaExtreme - Central KenyaFull-day Tours - Central KenyaCategory