6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Enjoy an evening of gourmet food and entertainment with tickets to the Safari Cats Dancers show at the Safari Park Hotel. Pre-booking your Safari Cats Dancers dinner show in advance means you won’t have to worry about finding a table upon arrival at the hotel, where you’ll be treated to live music, a range of barbecued meats presented table-side, and a remarkable performance of dance and acrobatics.
- Combine great Nairobi cuisine with an energetic show
- Listen to African rhythms from a live, pre-show band
- Included dinner features roasted meats and vegetarian options
- Convenient pickup and drop-off at Nairobi hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Food included - African meat specials
Dancers Show for 1 hour 9-10pm.
Hotel pickup or drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up available from airbnb and private apartments
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Wilson Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gracepatt Safaris
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Safari Park Hotel Cat Dance and Dinner Experience?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Safari Park Hotel Cat Dance and Dinner Experience?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Private Safari Park Hotel Cat Dance and Dinner Experience?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Safari Park Hotel Cat Dance and Dinner Experience
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursFood ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisWine TastingsExtremeHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingNairobi4WD Tours - ArushaFood Tours - ArushaSporting Events - ArushaBus Tours - ArushaNature and Wildlife - ArushaSafaris - ArushaWine Tastings - ArushaExtreme - ArushaHalf-day Tours - Arusha4WD Tours - MoshiFood Tours - MoshiSporting Events - MoshiBus Tours - MoshiNature and Wildlife - MoshiSafaris - MoshiWine Tastings - MoshiExtreme - MoshiHalf-day Tours - Moshi4WD Tours - MombasaFood Tours - MombasaSporting Events - MombasaBus Tours - MombasaNature and Wildlife - MombasaSafaris - MombasaWine Tastings - MombasaExtreme - MombasaHalf-day Tours - MombasaCategory