4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Feel the ancient rhythms of Africa as you feast on game grilled over an open fire on this door-to-door dinner package. First, savor authentic African meats with classic accompaniments as a live band plays. Next, enjoy a thrilling show that blends African dance moves with acrobatics, keeping you glued to the stage. Travel in a group no larger than 11 people for a more intimate experience.
- Savor dinner and a show beneath an African palm-thatch roof
- Feast on African meats then watch a hypnotic dance show
- Enjoy a more personal experience in a group of maximum 11
- Take it easy with door-to-door round-trip transfers
Saved to wishlist!
Food included - African meat specials
Dancers Show for 1 hour 9-10pm.
Hotel pickup or drop-off (selected hotels only within Nairobi)
Transport by vehicles
Extra time for those wanting to go to the CASINO.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick from Nairobi Hotels, if you are outside the pick up area - we shall notify you the day before on pick up time.
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Wilson Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- PLEASE CARRY A WARM JERSEY - IT MIGHT BE CHILLY.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cruzeiro Safaris
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Safari Cat Dancers Show And Dinner?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Safari Cat Dancers Show And Dinner?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Safari Cat Dancers Show And Dinner?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Safari Cat Dancers Show And Dinner?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Safari Cat Dancers Show And Dinner
4 to 5 hours
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursNight ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisExtremeArt ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingNairobi4WD Tours - ArushaNight Tours - ArushaSporting Events - ArushaBus Tours - ArushaNature and Wildlife - ArushaSafaris - ArushaExtreme - ArushaArt Tours - Arusha4WD Tours - MoshiNight Tours - MoshiSporting Events - MoshiBus Tours - MoshiNature and Wildlife - MoshiSafaris - MoshiExtreme - MoshiArt Tours - Moshi4WD Tours - MombasaNight Tours - MombasaSporting Events - MombasaBus Tours - MombasaNature and Wildlife - MombasaSafaris - MombasaExtreme - MombasaArt Tours - MombasaCategory