2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
All meals except lunch on the first day
Bike renting fees in Hell’s gate,
Biking guide in hells gate
Experienced tour guide.
Transport with a proper safari car with a pop up roof for easier game viewing.
Pickup and drop off to your hotel or residence within Nairobi CBD.
Lunch on the first day
Boat ride fees in Lake Naivasha @ 25 USD per person.
Pickup and drop off to the airport at 20 USD
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel or residence within Nairobi CBD
Apartments and Villas, Just Indicate the address.
we also pick from Hotels in Naivasha and we bring you back to your Hotel
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Wilson Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY PERFECT WILDERNESS TOURS AND SAFARIS
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Overnight In Hell's Gate And Lake Nakuru National Park Tour From Nairobi?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Overnight In Hell's Gate And Lake Nakuru National Park Tour From Nairobi?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Overnight In Hell's Gate And Lake Nakuru National Park Tour From Nairobi?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Overnight In Hell's Gate And Lake Nakuru National Park Tour From Nairobi?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 15254P34
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursRomantic ToursSporting EventsBus ToursOvernight ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisMulti-day ToursExtremeWeddings & HoneymoonsMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNairobi4WD Tours - ArushaRomantic Tours - ArushaSporting Events - ArushaBus Tours - ArushaOvernight Tours - ArushaNature and Wildlife - ArushaSafaris - ArushaMulti-day Tours - ArushaExtreme - Arusha4WD Tours - MoshiRomantic Tours - MoshiSporting Events - MoshiBus Tours - MoshiOvernight Tours - MoshiNature and Wildlife - MoshiSafaris - MoshiMulti-day Tours - MoshiExtreme - Moshi4WD Tours - MombasaRomantic Tours - MombasaSporting Events - MombasaBus Tours - MombasaOvernight Tours - MombasaNature and Wildlife - MombasaSafaris - MombasaMulti-day Tours - MombasaExtreme - MombasaCategory