5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Spend the day at the Kiambethu Tea Farm just outside Nairobi and learn all about tea during this small-group tour. Once you arrive, listen to engaging commentary about the history of Kiambethu and the process of making tea before embarking on a guided tour of the farm. Then enjoy a farm-fresh 3-course lunch, along with a cup of tea, while admiring the sweeping views of the Ngong Hills tea fields.
- Visit the Kiambethu Tea Farm on a full-day tour from Nairobi
- Learn about the tea making process and history of the farm
- Tuck into a delicious 3-course lunch and sample the tea
- Tours are limited to 15 travelers and include round-trip hotel transfers
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Coffee and/or Tea
Entrance Fee 35usd
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Residence around Nairobi City Center
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Jomo kenya international Airport
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Closed on all Mondays and the last day of every month.Christmas Day and Happy New Years Day
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Safari Port
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Nairobi to Kiambethu Tea Farm Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Nairobi to Kiambethu Tea Farm Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Nairobi to Kiambethu Tea Farm Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Nairobi to Kiambethu Tea Farm Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Nairobi to Kiambethu Tea Farm Tour
5 to 6 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursCoffee & Tea ToursFull-day ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNairobiShore Excursions - ArushaBus Tours - ArushaPorts of Call Tours - ArushaCoffee & Tea Tours - ArushaFull-day Tours - ArushaHalf-day Tours - ArushaShore Excursions - MoshiBus Tours - MoshiPorts of Call Tours - MoshiCoffee & Tea Tours - MoshiFull-day Tours - MoshiHalf-day Tours - MoshiShore Excursions - MombasaBus Tours - MombasaPorts of Call Tours - MombasaCoffee & Tea Tours - MombasaFull-day Tours - MombasaHalf-day Tours - MombasaCategory