3 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Between the language barrier and the prevalence of low-quality goods, souvenir shopping in Kenya can be a minefield. Navigate it with ease on this door-to-door private tour, with your driver/guide on hand to translate, carry heavy items, and advise if required. A typical tour includes stops at four high-caliber stores: Kazuri Beads Factory, Utamaduni Crafts Centre, the Maasai Market, and Galleria Shopping Mall.
- Shop for high-quality souvenirs at several of Nairobi’s finest outlets
- Get advice, translation, and assistance from your private driver/guide
- Discover the rich artistic traditions of Kenya’s 42 tribes
- Take it easy with door-to-door round-trip private transfers
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup from Residence around Nairobi Kenya
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Safari Port
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Nairobi souvenir Shopping Half day Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Nairobi souvenir Shopping Half day Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Nairobi souvenir Shopping Half day Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Nairobi souvenir Shopping Half day Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Nairobi souvenir Shopping Half day Tour
3 to 6 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursCity ToursAirport & Hotel TransfersShopping ToursMarketsWalking ToursPhotography ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShopping & FashionPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportNairobiFood Tours - ArushaBus Tours - ArushaCity Tours - ArushaAirport & Hotel Transfers - ArushaShopping Tours - ArushaMarkets - ArushaWalking Tours - ArushaPhotography Tours - ArushaHalf-day Tours - ArushaFood Tours - MoshiBus Tours - MoshiCity Tours - MoshiAirport & Hotel Transfers - MoshiShopping Tours - MoshiMarkets - MoshiWalking Tours - MoshiPhotography Tours - MoshiHalf-day Tours - MoshiFood Tours - MombasaBus Tours - MombasaCity Tours - MombasaAirport & Hotel Transfers - MombasaShopping Tours - MombasaMarkets - MombasaWalking Tours - MombasaPhotography Tours - MombasaHalf-day Tours - MombasaCategory