5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Spot free-roaming wildlife at the edge of Nairobi on a Nairobi National Park game drive in an open-top safari vehicle. An early-morning departure means cooler temperatures and the chance to see the animals when they’re most active, prowling grassy plains and acacia bush with the dramatic backdrop of city skyscrapers.
- Get a real safari experience on a half-day tour from Nairobi
- Visit a national park that’s home to rhino, lions, giraffes, and more
- Airport drop-off option saves you a separate trip upon departure
- Convenient pickup and drop-off at Nairobi hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
drive in an open roofed van for game views
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Apartments , homes
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY KENYA BUSH EXPEDITIONS TOURS AND TRAVEL
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Safari Tour; Nairobi National Park?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Safari Tour; Nairobi National Park?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Safari Tour; Nairobi National Park?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Safari Tour; Nairobi National Park?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Safari Tour; Nairobi National Park
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursAudio GuidesNature and WildlifeSafarisHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsKid FriendlyOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportNairobiBus Tours - ArushaAudio Guides - ArushaNature and Wildlife - ArushaSafaris - ArushaHalf-day Tours - ArushaBus Tours - MoshiAudio Guides - MoshiNature and Wildlife - MoshiSafaris - MoshiHalf-day Tours - MoshiBus Tours - MombasaAudio Guides - MombasaNature and Wildlife - MombasaSafaris - MombasaHalf-day Tours - MombasaCategory