5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
See free-ranging wildlife with the backdrop of the Nairobi skyline on a half-day tour to Nairobi National Park, a convenient way to experience a Kenya safari even if you have limited time. Door-to-door transport from Nairobi hotels make this a hassle-free way to get to the park, and you’ll have the chance to spot black rhinos, lions, giraffes, leopards, and hundreds of species of birds.
- Nairobi National Park tour with hotel pickup and drop-off
- Spot some of Africa’s ‘Big 5’ on a game drive
- Chance to take unique photos of wildlife with views of Nairobi
- Convenient morning and afternoon departure times available
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
National park entry fees
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Vacations and homes
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Wilson Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY KENYA BUSH EXPEDITIONS TOURS AND TRAVEL
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Nairobi National Park Half-Day Tour; Free Wi-Fi connection?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Nairobi National Park Half-Day Tour; Free Wi-Fi connection?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Nairobi National Park Half-Day Tour; Free Wi-Fi connection?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Nairobi National Park Half-Day Tour; Free Wi-Fi connection?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Nairobi National Park Half-Day Tour; Free Wi-Fi connection
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursAudio GuidesNature and WildlifeSafarisExtremeHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsKid FriendlySightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportNairobi4WD Tours - ArushaSporting Events - ArushaBus Tours - ArushaAudio Guides - ArushaNature and Wildlife - ArushaSafaris - ArushaExtreme - ArushaHalf-day Tours - Arusha4WD Tours - MoshiSporting Events - MoshiBus Tours - MoshiAudio Guides - MoshiNature and Wildlife - MoshiSafaris - MoshiExtreme - MoshiHalf-day Tours - Moshi4WD Tours - MombasaSporting Events - MombasaBus Tours - MombasaAudio Guides - MombasaNature and Wildlife - MombasaSafaris - MombasaExtreme - MombasaHalf-day Tours - MombasaCategory