8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Between fake souvenirs and the national bargaining culture, shopping in Nairobi can be a minefield. Find the best quality arts, crafts, jewelry, clothing, and homewares at sensible prices on this small-group guided door-to-door shopping tour. Visit the African Heritage House, Utamaduni Craft Centre, Kazuri Beads Factory, Marula Studios, the City Market, and, if it’s open, the Maasai Market, and leave with souvenirs that will last a lifetime.
- Shop for souvenirs at markets, studios, craft centers, and factories
- Find beads, masks, ceramics, jewelry, wood carvings, and more
- Enjoy personalized advice from your guide in a group no larger than 15
- Take it easy with door-to-door round-trip transfers
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up available from airbnb and private apartments
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Wilson Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gracepatt Safaris
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Nairobi Guided Cultural Shopping Experience Day Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Nairobi Guided Cultural Shopping Experience Day Tour?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Nairobi Guided Cultural Shopping Experience Day Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Nairobi Guided Cultural Shopping Experience Day Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursFood ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremeShopping ToursMarketsWalking ToursArt ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsShopping & FashionShows, Concerts & SportsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportNairobi4WD Tours - ArushaFood Tours - ArushaSporting Events - ArushaBus Tours - ArushaExtreme - ArushaShopping Tours - ArushaMarkets - ArushaWalking Tours - ArushaArt Tours - ArushaFull-day Tours - Arusha4WD Tours - MoshiFood Tours - MoshiSporting Events - MoshiBus Tours - MoshiExtreme - MoshiShopping Tours - MoshiMarkets - MoshiWalking Tours - MoshiArt Tours - MoshiFull-day Tours - Moshi4WD Tours - MombasaFood Tours - MombasaSporting Events - MombasaBus Tours - MombasaExtreme - MombasaShopping Tours - MombasaMarkets - MombasaWalking Tours - MombasaArt Tours - MombasaFull-day Tours - MombasaCategory
Hell's Gate National Park Tours & TicketsNairobi National Museum Tours & TicketsUhuru Gardens Memorial Park Tours & TicketsAugust 7th Memorial Park Tours & TicketsKibera Tours & TicketsSheldrick Wildlife Trust Tours & TicketsJamia Mosque Tours & TicketsKenyatta International Convention Centre Tours & TicketsKenya National Archives Tours & TicketsOl Pejeta Conservancy Tours & Tickets