6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Time-pressed travelers won’t want to miss this door-to-door trip to Nairobi National Park, within the city’s boundaries. An early morning game drive is the perfect time to see lion and even leopard returning from their night-time hunt, and zebra, giraffe, and gazelle beginning their day. Continue to the Ivory-Burning Site, a Kenyan conservation landmark, and a guided walk along the Hippo Pool trails. Please note: Tour excludes entrance fees.
- Enjoy an early safari in Nairobi National Park, minutes from the city center
- Look for lion, crocodile, cheetah, buffalo, zebra, giraffe, and more
- Take a guided stroll in search of hippo on the Hippo Pool trails
- Relax with door-to-door round-trip transfers and guiding
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Food and drinks
Entrance fees -Nairobi national $43 (Non Residents Adult) -Nairobi national park $22 (Non Residents Child) -Nairobi national park Ksh 430 (Kenya shillings Kenyan citizens)
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up from any Nairobi Hotel/Apartment/Airport
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Wilson Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- HOTEL PICK UP FROM 5:30-6.00 am
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bundu Tours and safaris company limited
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Nairobi National Park Half Day Trip Guided Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Nairobi National Park Half Day Trip Guided Tour?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Nairobi National Park Half Day Trip Guided Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesBus ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisHalf-day ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesNairobiUnique Experiences - ArushaBus Tours - ArushaNature and Wildlife - ArushaSafaris - ArushaHalf-day Tours - ArushaUnique Experiences - MoshiBus Tours - MoshiNature and Wildlife - MoshiSafaris - MoshiHalf-day Tours - MoshiUnique Experiences - MombasaBus Tours - MombasaNature and Wildlife - MombasaSafaris - MombasaHalf-day Tours - MombasaCategory