3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get to know a Nairobi beyond its history during this private walking tour with former street children. Follow your guides through the city streets and learn about their upbringing on the streets and how they transformed their lives with the Nai Nami project for underprivileged youths. Learn about life on the street, ask questions, and develop personal connections with the locals during this storytelling tour.
- Take a private walking tour around downtown Nairobi
- Get to know former street children and their inspiring stories
- Learn about life on the street and develop personal connections
- Enjoy a delicious local lunch and soft drinks included in the tour
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off: The tour starts and ends in front of Bata Shop at Hilton Hotel in Nairobi CBD
Departure & Return
Watalii St, Nairobi City, Kenya
In front of the Bata Shoe Shop at Hilton Hotel
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wear good shoes (no sandals or high heels)
- Carry a copy of your passport (main page and the page showing the visa stamp) or your original passport
- Do not carry any valuables like flashy jewellery
- Do not bring a camera, since taking pictures in town is not allowed (but your phone is fine)
- Minimum age: 14 years
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nai Nami
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during NAI NAMI: Nairobi Storytelling Tour with Street Children?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during NAI NAMI: Nairobi Storytelling Tour with Street Children?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during NAI NAMI: Nairobi Storytelling Tour with Street Children?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during NAI NAMI: Nairobi Storytelling Tour with Street Children?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
NAI NAMI: Nairobi Storytelling Tour with Street Children
4 hours 15 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesVolunteer Tours Walking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursKid FriendlyTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesNairobiUnique Experiences - ArushaVolunteer Tours - ArushaWalking Tours - ArushaHalf-day Tours - ArushaUnique Experiences - MoshiVolunteer Tours - MoshiWalking Tours - MoshiHalf-day Tours - MoshiUnique Experiences - MombasaVolunteer Tours - MombasaWalking Tours - MombasaHalf-day Tours - MombasaCategory