Explore our promoted experiences
- Guided tour of Nairobi highlights
- Learn about the history of the city
- Enjoy a personalized experience with a private guide and vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
A relaxing recreation park donated by alibai mulla jevangee is strategically located for all Kenyans Located along Moi Avenue named after Kenya's second President and initially called government road..on the other end in Monrovia street.
An almost carbon copy of the Nairobi city market in Nairobi is the Lawrence Hall, one of the two Royal horticultural halls in London which has similar vaulted ceilings and Art Deco interior features.
The Beginning of Kenya's civilization began when the Kenya Uganda Railway arrived in Nairobi, the history of the first streets in Nairobi being Government Road and Sixth Avenue. Learn about Kenya's communities and history. Enjoy creative graffiti arts done by youths
Tall round tower in Nairobi Central Business District.
An Amusement park with alot of Kenya's history. It offers a view of the city and details of the new constitution.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Safari Port
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I can recommend this tour to everyone interested in the history of the city, since you feel like you are living it while on this tour." See review