4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the beautiful Nairobi National Park on this half-day tour just outside Kenya’s capital. Take a tour through this wildlife sanctuary and see numerous animals such as lions, leopards, cheetahs, giraffes, the endangered black rhino, and over 400 species of birds in a spacious setting of grass plains. Over 50 species of mammals are on display here including four of the Big Five, except for the great elephants.
- Take a half-day tour from Kenya’s capital to Nairobi National Park
- Tour the wildlife sanctuary and see animals like lions, rhinos, and giraffes
- See over 50 species of mammals and over 400 species of birds
- Enjoy complimentary round-trip transportation from your hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Bottled mineral water
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Pick up from all hotels or resindencies within Nairobi city or nearest airport
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Entrance fees 43 USD. payable at the entry
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
All hotels , apartments within Nairobi or Nearest Airport
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Wilson Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Dress code is formal
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 172 travelers
- OPERATED BY safarilinks africa ltd.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Nairobi National Park Game Drive free airport pick and drop off.?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Nairobi National Park Game Drive free airport pick and drop off.?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Nairobi National Park Game Drive free airport pick and drop off.
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisExtremeHalf-day ToursKid FriendlySightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingNairobi4WD Tours - ArushaSporting Events - ArushaBus Tours - ArushaNature and Wildlife - ArushaSafaris - ArushaExtreme - ArushaHalf-day Tours - Arusha4WD Tours - MoshiSporting Events - MoshiBus Tours - MoshiNature and Wildlife - MoshiSafaris - MoshiExtreme - MoshiHalf-day Tours - Moshi4WD Tours - MombasaSporting Events - MombasaBus Tours - MombasaNature and Wildlife - MombasaSafaris - MombasaExtreme - MombasaHalf-day Tours - MombasaCategory