- Get a taste of Kenyan culture and wildlife on a guided tour from Nairobi
- Learn more about giraffes and other animals at the Giraffe Center and the David Sheldrick Elephant Orphanage
- See how traditional Kazuri beads are made from start to finish
- Watch a traditional music and dance performance at Bomas of Kenya
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gracepatt Ecotours Kenya
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "If you only have a day to see Nairobi, this is a perfect tour!" See review